I know a lot of people are looking for ways to cut costs in their life, so I figured I’d show you how to eat healthy on a tight budget.
I went to the grocery store with just $35 planning to eat for a full week, and we came back with a ton of good, healthy food and some change!
Daily meal plan for eating healthy on a budget
- 3 eggs cooked however you like
- 1 bowl of oatmeal
- water/coffee to drink
- 6 oz milk
- 1 banana
- 1/4 lb beef cooked with beans (or make a burger)
- spinach salad
- 6 oz milk
- 1 apple
- 1 can of tuna
- 3/4 cup of rice
- steamed broccoli
If you’re looking to stay thin or lose a few lbs, while saving some money you could EASILY eat this diet everyday for 3-4 weeks.
What do you guys think? Are there any foods I should have added? Also let me know if you like the video, I’m thinking of doing more video blog posts! Leave me a comment below
Latest posts by Gym Junkies (see all)
- How To Burn Body Fat In The Most Efficient Way Possible - October 20, 2014
- Get In James Bond Shape… Daniel Craig In Casino Royale - October 17, 2014
- How Many Rep’s To Build Muscle And Other Rep Range’s - October 15, 2014