Honest review of Zach Even Esh’s Underground Strength Manual
Zach Even Esh is the leading authority when it comes to underground training methods. Whether it’s working out with sandbags, tires, kettlebells or some big ropes, Zach has some of the most fun and effective workouts put together in this manual.
The Underground Strength Manual shows you how to train like an athlete without the expensive gym equipment. Zach covers ways to build muscle, improve your conditioning and how you can lose fat quickly with his underground training methods.
What type of workouts are we talking about?
Does the Underground Strength Manual work?
Hell yeh it does! If you’ve read my blog for any amount of time, you know I’m very fond of underground training movements. Expensive and fancy equipment doesn’t hold a candle to flipping tires or power cleaning a sandbag. The best part about this is you can do all of these workouts at your house, or outside at a local park.
Most of the equipment can be made for less than $30 or you can even get it for free (like a used tire from a local tire shop)
Underground training isn’t just about getting in great shape though. Training with tires and sandbags gives you a feeling of reverting back to your primal roots. It makes you feel like a warrior, battling against yourself and the bimbo’s in the gym who are walking on a $5000 treadmill.
The sense of accomplishment and “primalness” that comes along with underground training will help you develop a rock solid confidence in yourself.
Who is this manual for?
- Athletes first and foremost. If you’re an athlete you need to be training like this. You’ll see better results than you ever have before. Especially wrestlers, MMA, boxers, football players, rugby, soccer and lacrosse players. This manual is made for YOU!
- Anyone who is bored and sick of the conventional gym workout. Let’s face the facts, going to the gym and doing the same shit just gets a little boring after a while. We need some change in our lives to keep up motivated, and to keep us in good shape. Zach’s manual has workouts for normal people as well. So if you’re not an athlete, and feel like you might not be in good enough shape for this, Zach has specific workouts to fit your needs.
- Anyone looking to train at home. Zach has tons and tons of workouts in here that don’t even require equipment. All you need is your bodyweight. If you’ve never been through a tough bodyweight workout, you’re in for a real treat. Some of these workouts will leave you on your ASS in less than 10 minutes. However you’ll have a big smile on your face and you’ll feel much better about yourself knowing you pushed yourself past your “limits”.
What comes with the Underground Strength ebook?
- An indepth and comprehensive 310 page ebook full of workouts and advice to get you in the best shape of your life with underground methods. There are pre-made workouts for you and also indepth advice on how you should train for certain sports and goals.
- An audio interrogation with Jim “Smitty” Smith of the Diesel Crew
- An audio interrogation with strength coach Elliot Hulse
- An audio interrogation with strongman athlete Matt Kroczaleski
Is the ebook worth it?
Honestly, I think this is the best ebook out there for athletes and people looking for an underground way of training. Zach kills it with his athletes, and they get incredibly strong in a short amount of time (which is a hell of a feat).
If you are an athlete, or someone who likes to train like an athlete, you are holding yourself back by not buying this book.
Where can I get Zach’s book?
Zach has a site up where you can read about the success stories of people who have used his training methods. You can read them and order the ebook by clicking here