Watch My Video Below For Instructions!
Before you begin…
Listen I’m not gonna sugarcoat anything here, and tell you this will be tons of fun and easy to finish. This is going to be a true test of your willpower and your dedication. There will be times you’ll want to give up and just say screw it and retire to the couch with some beer and a bag of chips.
But I promise you, when all is said and done, you’re going to be in the best shape of your life. You’ll actually start to enjoy the pain and the challenge of the tough workouts and you might even look forward to your next heart pumping session.
There will be no excuses tolerated. NONE. I’ve seen it happen too many times. People start with small excuses and then wind up losing interest and quitting altogether. If you’re whining about the diet, or the workouts you’re doing you won’t get any help from me. You’re done.
If you’re going to partake in the challenge you will receive personal attention and coaching from me (in the comment section) throughout the 31 days. I’m going to be taking time out of my schedule every day to help each one of you and to answer your questions. If I’m taking time out of my day to help you, I expect you to bust your ass and put in the work when it comes to your diet and workouts. I think that’s a fair exchange.
Your challenge is simple. Follow the workouts & nutrition advice I provide and get in the best shape of your life in just 31 days.
My goal for this challenge has two parts. I want you to get in the best shape possible, BUT I also want you to understand and discover what it takes to get into amazing shape, so you can continue to push yourself when the challenge is over. I want you to develop the habits it takes to stay in good shape over the long term.
What you must do now…
- Select a workout program & diet to follow (listed below) that matches your end goal. If you want lose fat, get on the fat loss workout, if you want to build strength then get on that workout. Whichever workout matches your goals, use that workout. Checkout the workout and then familiarize yourself with the exercises in it. There will be an instructional video linked up for each exercises.
- Get 2 notebooks to record your workouts and diet. If you’re not recording everything you eat and drink during the challenge, then I can’t help adjust your diet if you’re not getting the results you want. If you don’t record your workouts, then I can’t help adjust those either. YOU MUST record your workouts and everything you eat/drink if you want my personal coaching during the challenge (and don’t lie in your notebook, you’re only cheating yourself).
- Take a picture of yourself from the front and side with your shirt off (for guys). Women should wear a sports bra or bathing suit. Don’t flex or anything like that in the pic, just stand natural. By taking a picture now and at the end of the challenge you’ll be able to see exactly how much your body has changed. Honestly after your transformation you’ll be amazed at what you looked like just 31 days earlier…
If you want to lose fat then do one of these workouts…
- Beginner-Intermediate Fat Loss Workout (for the gym)
- Beginner-Intermediate Fat Loss Workout (no equipment, home workout)
- Advanced Fat Loss Workout (for the gym)
If you want to get stronger then do this workout…
If you want to bulk up and put on muscle do this workout…
Prizes for the top 3 finishers
Prizes will be awarded for the top 3 biggest transformations. If you are going for fat loss or muscle building, you must have a before and after pictures of yourself.
If you are doing strength workouts, it will be based on your strength gains.
1st Place - Four 30 minute coaching calls with myself ($297 value) where Ill help you one on one to get in even better shape. You also get a copy of Zach Even Esh’s Real Man Muscle Building Ebook ($77 value), Craig Ballantyne’s Turbulence Training ebook ($37 value) and a very rare Gym Junkies T – Shirt (Priceless).
2nd Place – A copy of Zach Even Esh’s Underground Strength Manual ($77 Value), Craig Ballantyne’s Turbulence Training ($37 value) and a Gym Junkies T-Shirt (Priceless)
3rd Place – A copy of Zach Even Esh’s Grip Experts ($37 value) and also a Gym Junkies T shirt (priceless).
How to get help from me if you have questions…
If you’re not sure which workout to do, please post a comment on this post and I will help you…
Once you start a workout and if you have questions about a specific workout, PLEASE post your comment on the specific workout page that you need help on. I’m going to get 30 questions a day most likely, and if everyone is posting them all over the place, I wont be able to handle it all. Again if you have a question about the workout you chose (or the diet) please post it in the comment section of that workout page.
LETS DO THIS! You have 31 days to kill it! Take action and start today!
P.S. – I will send ALL of the updates for Shredded for Summer through the newsletter… Just enter your first name and email below in the signup form and you will be in the loop.
Latest posts by Gym Junkies (see all)
- Workouts To Build Muscle Fast Versus Workouts To Lose Weight - September 17, 2014
- Shock Your Muscles With This Intense Bodybuilding Workout Routine - September 15, 2014
- How To Prevent Muscle Loss During Vacation - September 12, 2014